Edinboro Kiwanis Foundation Scholarship
The Kiwanis Club of Edinboro, through its Foundation, each year presents at least two $1,000 scholarship awards to outstanding students. The recipient must be a current senior (or graduate of) General McLane High School High School planning to pursue post-secondary education at an accredited institution. In addition, consideration is given to SAT/ACT scores, community activity, and participation in a Kiwanis-sponsored club such as Key Club or Builders Club. The criteria is listed below and the applications for the scholarship may be found at The Kiwanis Club of Edinboro Web Pages.
- Applicant must be a current senior or a graduate of General McLane High School.
- Applicant must be planning to pursue post-secondary education at an accredited institution.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States.
- Applicant must have at least a B average in high school.
- Applicant must submit his/her SAT/ACT scores (if available), grade point average, transcripts and
his/her class rank.
- At least one (1) letter of reference is required; maximum of three (3).
- Preference will be given to applicants who:
a. Have been active in high school activities
b. Have been active in community activities (volunteerism, employment, etc.)
c. Have been a member of a Kiwanis sponsored club (K-Kids, Builders Club, Key Club,
Circle K, etc.)